A fastener which is composed of high chromium and molybdenum content is a Inconel 718 fasteners. They show excellent corrosion resistance to wide range of environments.
Adding to this, excellent yield and tensile strength characteristics are exhibited.
When exposed to elevated temperatures up to 13000F, creep-rupture properties are seen. When comparing with other graded, it shows excellent mechanical properties, because aluminium, cobalt and titanium can also be added.
No need to worry if you are facing confusion on purchasing this product.
Hilton steel, where we have our experienced team, help customers to meet their standards.
Adding to this, yes, you can get the samples, so that you can use it for some time and then take accurate decisions on purchasing it. This helps the customer to be confident on the product too.
We are a skilled and reasonably priced manufacturer of alloy 718 bolts in India as per ASTM B637
Inconel 718 bolts, are one of the highly recommended hardening fasteners for industries because of its corrosion resistance and extreme tolerance characteristics. Considering this and many other properties that it offers, below are some industries, that demand for such fasteners:
- For scenarios where temperature conditions are extreme, it is widely demanded by the chemical processing plants.
- Another use case is seen in scenarios, where high level pressure is a critical factor. Considering this, industries using pressure vessels and boiler demand for it.
- Nuclear power plants also widely demand for 718 graded bolts, thanks to the strength characteristics that it delivers. It helps to withstand extreme conditions.
- Aeronautics, where high pressure and temperature are the most critical factor. Along with this, they also demand it because of the corrosion resistance behaviour.
Table of Content
As a Mumbai-based supplier, we focus on the accessibility and prompt delivery of Inconel 718 hex bolts and nuts at the lowest price feasible
|Specification||Alloy 718 Bolts Metric Size||Imperial Sizes|
||M1.2 – M160||Â¼ – 1 inch|
|Alloy 718 Bolts Suitable temprature||Hardness||Alloy 718 Bolts Threads|
|1000Âº C (1800Âº F)||20-25 HRc||UNC, UNJ, Cut, UNR, Rolled, UNF,etc.|
|Head Drive||Alloy 718 Bolts Process||Coating|
|Six-Lobe, Slotted, Phillips/Slot, Phillips, etc||CNC and Machining, Hot forging, Cold Forging||
|What we offer ?||Testing||Origin|
|Alloy 718 Bolts Another name|
|Supermet 718, Superimphy 718, Nicrofer 5219, Pyromet 718, Haynes 718, Udimet 718|
|Export to||Size||Price per unit||Estimated delivery days from India|
|Saudi Arabia||M10 * 1.25 pitch * 4 cm long stud bolts||US $5.04||7|
|South Africa||studs M12* 1.25 pitch *4 cm long||US $6.47||25-30|
|USA||m 10* 1.25 pitch * 2.5 cm long hex head bolts||US $6.47||40-60|
|Qatar||hex bolts M 10 * 1.25 pitch * 7.6 cm long||US $8.64||7|
|Malaysia||1 stud +2 nuts with stud : 2 3/4 * 555 mm & nut :2 3/4 * 110 mm||US $1216.70||10|
For an Inconel 718 hex bolts, you would find it in the size range of 1/4”-4â€™â€™ inches in diameter. But the ideal sizes that are available for ideal use cases are 1/4’â€™-1 1/2’â€™.
Considering this, nuts whose length is less than 6â€™â€™ have 1/4’â€™ plus twice the diameter; thread length value.
Inconel 718 bolts
Alloy 718 nuts
Inconel 718 hex bolts
Being the oldest stockist, we are able to provide ASTM B637 UNS N07718 studs and threaded rod as soon as possible in a range of thread and metric sizes including M10-M110 or bespoke.
UNS N07718 threaded rod
- Left hand
- right and left hand both
- Right hand
Inconel alloy 718 studs
- flat or saw cut
- rounded (oval)
DIN 2.4668 screws
- Heat resistant & at elevated temperatures maintains high strength
- Excellent resistance to CO2, H2S, sour gas and chloride environment.
- High Yield Strength
- Highly resistance to sulfide and chloride stress corrosion cracking
- Aqueous corrosion resistant
- Excellent resistance to Oxidation and Corrosion at High Temperatures
|Across Flats (s)
|Bolts Threaded portion Length* (b)
|Bolts Head Depth (k)
We offer the best DIN 2.4668 nuts in virtually any size, length, and coating, though you should be aware of the various types.
- Natural gas processing
- Boiler & pressure vessels
- Chemical processing plants
- Cryogenic Tanks
- Nuclear power plants
|Size||Finished Hex||Heavy Hex||Finished Jam||Heavy Hex Jam||Square||Heavy Square|
Are you having trouble finding a dependable fast exporter of Inconel alloy 718 rivets, dowel pins, and Belleville washers? you are viewing right website, quote now also view its properties
|Elements||Fe||Ni + Co||Nb + Ta||Cr||Ti||Mo||Co||Mn||Al||Cu||Si||C||S||P||B|
|Inconel 718 Bolts|
|Melting Range,â„ƒ||1260 to 1340 â„ƒ|
|Brinell hardness (HB)||â‰¤363|
|Inconel 718 bolts||â€“||N07718||2.4668||NCF 718||â€“||â€“||â€“|
|Temperature (Â°F)||Yield Strength at 0.2% Offset(ksi)||Ultimate Tensile (ksi)||Elongation %|
|Heat Treatment||Minimum Hours||Stress, psi (MPa)B||Elongation in 50 mm (or 4D) or 2 in.,
|UNS N07718 bolts||1200 (649)||solution + precipitation harden||23||100 000 (690)||5|
Before putting it for ideal use case, it is very important for Inconel 718 hex nuts to be tested. This is done to ensure that no degraded performance is then shown. To eradicate this, below are some ideal methods of testing:
- NDT or Non-destructive testing: Under this common and most favourable type of testing, we just try to evaluate the strength and integrity of the nut. We do this, without altering any property that is associated with the nut.
- Eddy current testing: it is the most suitable method to find flaws or degraded properties. Under this test, we make use of electronic probes or electrons, which travels throughout the length of the material surface.
- Ultrasonic testing: this testing method, utilizes ultrasonic waves to detect flaws or faults. The waves used are of high frequency and is transmitted into this nut.
There are many other test, but the evaluation of the above three methods helps you to give an accurate information on how well it performs.
Because they offer good resistance to corrosive environments, alloy 718 bolts is very much suitable for structural applications.
Such applications also require to deal with extreme temperature conditions, if needed. Adding to this, below are some structural applications where you would find utilizing this bolts:
- Solutions which are caustic.
- Used as an equipment in food handling.
- Applications and structures who require general corrosion resistance scenarios.
You would see DIN 2.4668 nuts exhibiting excellent properties when elevated to higher temperature conditions.
For temperature between 600-9000C, these nuts can withstand stress upto 1400 MPa.
Adding to this, protective coating layer also provides a charm to the surface; in association to promising longevity. This also enhances the durability characteristics.
Another important thing that is seen is that at high-level temperatures, it shows excellent resistance to fatigue.